Wednesday, January 8, 2020

About Me:



Hello Readers, my name is Diana Botton. I live in Buford, Georgia and I am a student at Georgia Gwinnett College pursuing a Bachelors in Science. 

After earning my degree I will work as a Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse. 

My life revolves around dividing my attention between college, my two children and my pet cat.

 During my spare time I enjoy travelling, sight-seeing and spending time with my extended family members.

This blog is created for my English Composition II class, but if you happen to stumble upon this I hope that you enjoy reading my work and maybe even learn a thing or two. In this blog I will be revealing the veracity of piracy and challenging the stereotypes behind the modern day depiction of pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Beard. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.

Pirate Black Beard is known by many, but not everyone knows of his true name Edward Thatch. Well known for his smoking beard and ways of sa...